Our Business Is Moving Your Business!
Red Ball Moving & Storage has extensive experience in relocating businesses and is well equipped to handle any type of commercial move.
We know that your move is as unique as your business or organization and we know how to make your life easier during your transition.
Let Red Ball Moving & Storage become your “moving department”: our commercial move specialists will not only give you a competitive bid for your business’ commercial move, but will actually help you plan the entire move process.
Planning Your Move
Well before the day of your move, Red Ball’s Commercial Move Specialist will meet with your company’s move coordinator to work out the entire move process creating a move plan that includes:
- Satisfactorily answering all questions you may have regarding the move.
- Solving potential problems in advance.
- Establishing a time table for your move.
- Developing a floor plan for your new facility.
Packing for Your Move
One important question to consider is how much of the packing do you want your employees to do themselves:
- For some businesses it makes more sense to have us pack their entire business from A to Z, freeing their employees to more important tasks.
- Other companies choose to have their employees pack only their own desks / work stations.
- If you decide to have your employees do some or most of the packing we will deliver the appropriate boxes and other packing materials prior to the move, according to the move plan we work out with your move coordinator.
- Our project manager can come to your business and train your employees to pack anything that can reasonably be packed by your employees.
- Red Ball’s project manager is there to help you decide which route is best for your business and budget.
Making your Move a Success
Here are some of the steps we will take together to make your commercial move a success:
- Before the move our project manager and your move coordinator will go over your new facility’s floor plan.
- Together they will assign colors to each area of your new facilities.
- We will furnish special colored labels. These are special labels designed for the moving industry: they are secure enough to stay in place while in transit but will not damage the finish of your equipment when they are removed at the end of the move.
- You / we can then attach a properly colored label to each item and in addition mark that label with a unique number.
- Now you can indicate on the new facility’s floor plan where you want that item to end up at your new location.
- Prior to the day of the move, our commercial moving project manager will talk to the building management of both the building you are moving out of and the building you are moving into. We will ascertain their requirements to ensure a smooth move day.
- We will belay any damage concerns by the buildings’ management by providing each of them with a certificate of insurance from our insurance company naming the building’s owners as additional insured.
Red Ball Moving & Storage understands your need to minimize the interruption to your activity caused by the move and the importance of being back in operation as soon as possible.
What Our Customers are Saying...
The crew was on time, efficient & polite. The actual charges were less than the estimate. Our sales person Scott was a sweetheart. I will definitely refer American Red Ball and you can use my name.
Read More »